Got a flat ball that can't be inflated because your pump is broken? This video tutorial shows a simple technique for how to make your own pump. It's fun and easy to do, and it's a great time- and money-saver. All you need is a pump needle, a balloon, scissors, and a rubber band.
If you like gags, pranks, tips, tricks, and fun weapons, check out my WonderHowTo profile for more videos. I'll show you how to set up some of the funniest pranks, the coolest magic tricks, and build some of the coolest gadgets that are cheap and easy to do.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades