This video is about how to make a wind chime from empty oxygen cylinders. It may be also known as a "redneck" wind chime. As a safety precaution use a small nail to go inside and make sure all the air is out. Use a small hand hack saw and cut slowly to make sure all the air is out. To suspend the cylinders from the middle use wire wrap. Make one loop to begin with and go around to the opposite side and mark the place. Make a single loop cross the wires over, use a pair of pliers where they cross to hold them. get the cylinder put a wire on there and criss cross it and you will have two loops that you can hang another wire off of to make your top. To make the suspension you weld 5 30D nails together, a washer on top and underneath Then one on end to hang it from. Then you hang a cord on top from each of the nails to hang your chimes on.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades