Do you have a bunch of flawed beads left over after you make your crafts? You know the ones, the chipped, cracked, sharp ones that don't make the cut and usually get tossed in the garbage? Why not make those into something lovely, where the cracks don't matter? In this two part tutorial, learn how to turn your discarded beads into a beautifully shiny wind chime for your backyard. This chime is unique and makes a lovely noise in the wind. Let's get crafting!
*1 spool waxed linen thread
*1 plastic separator ring with 6 holes [you can buy a cheap dollar store windchime, disassemble it and take these]
*drilled seashells [4 large, 7 small.] [either bought or found on the beach and drilled]
*3 metal chimes
*1 metal knocker [plus a small metal bead for weight]
*an assortment of colourful glass beads in different sizes [plus "E" & "seed" beads as spacers]
*a sharpie marker [to tie the string around. any pen will do.]
*a pocketknife [for trimming, unknoting, etc.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades