Hula hoops are not static, but that doesn't mean they're easy to move exactly where you want them. Don't resort to messy hand raises, which will ruin the rotation of the hula hoop, since there is a way to lift a hula hoop up from the waist to the neck using only the body. Safire, expert hula hoop dancer, walks through the simple steps of doing this stunt, breaking down each movement to exact body positions and also thoroughly explaining any of the hula hoop choreography terminology she uses. Watch this video hula hoop tutorial and learn how to perform a handless waist to neck raise.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades